Congratulations on wanting to enhance your leadership skills
Leadership USA-Silicon Valley provides a new approach to leadership development.
Many organizations report a dearth of competent leaders. Some have leadership development programs; most don’t. They know there is a problem but don’t have the time or talent to set up and run a cohesive program with ongoing development events. And even if they do, their programs don’t offer a focused sharing of best practices among divergent organizations and industries. Nor any focus on implementation strategies and accountability.
This is why Leadership USA-Silicon Valley (LUSA-SV) was formed. We saw a gap in what internal and external leadership development programs were missing. We’ve designed the offerings to provide maximum value for participants and member organizations.
Even if an organization has a robust leadership development program, LUSA-SV can augment current offerings with a cost-effective way for leaders to access thought leaders in person. And if you have a waiting list for your development program, you can still provide development while your leaders are waiting for entry into your program.
- Members decide the curriculum and create a peer advisory group
- Monthly in-person learning events with world-class faculty providing new ideas on how to lead better
- Purposeful interaction with leaders from organizations outside your industry.
- Focus on implementation
- Broader reach to your leaders through a quarterly webinar with our faculty
- Self-study resources via our Learning Library portal
- Integration with your Women in Leadership program
Discuss if membership in LEADERSHIP USA™ is right for you
You can also attend the monthly programs without becoming a member by paying the non-member price.
Receive notice of the 2018 monthly workshops by entering your info in the newsletter box on the left below.